Dr. Bridget Walker, Ph.D
Dr. Bridget Walker, a clinical psychologist, has treated patients in the San Francisco Bay Area for nearly twenty years. Over the past 15 years, she has specialized in the application of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to treat anxiety disorders of all types. Working with both children and adults, Dr. Walker provides her patients with real-life strategies that have been clinically proven to reduce fears and to minimize symptoms of anxiety. A mother of three children, Dr. Walker is particularly sensitive to the pressures family experiences when a child suffers from an anxiety disorder and has a long history of successful family-wide treatment.
- BA Sociology, University of California Berkeley, 1984
- Ph.D Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology-Berkeley, 1991
Post Doctoral Fellowships:
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center 1991-1992
- Norwalk Hospital-Norwalk, Connecticut 1992-1993
- Advanced fellowship with Jeffrey Martin, Ph.D- Associate Professor, UCSF School of Medicine-2000-2002